Today was the ultimate challenge for the Forenex cup! Classes had to work together in various team building activities where everyone in the class had to participate. The team that completed all of the activities the fastest, were the winners. The activities were as follows:
1. Passing water bottles in a relay across the basketball court without touching them with your hands.
2. Spelling out vocabulary words with your body.
3. Crossing the court while standing on chairs, moving one chair across at a time.
4. Passing a hula hoop around the team while holding hands in a circle.
5. Transferring cups from one place to another by only using pieces of string.
6. Reach equilibrium while sitting on each other’s laps in a circle.
7. Creating a tunnel with your body while teammates army crawled underneath.
It was great to see wonderful team spirit and many of the older children helping the younger ones, even when they were getting tired! In the end, Katie’s class finished the challenge first and were also the overall winners of the Forenex Cup! Congratulations to all who participated!